CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WANTING YOU

It's been raining ever since I started with my morning shift and I've been late for the past couple of days (talk about bed magnetism). I love it when its raining, when its cold and wet and how it showers unexpectedly .

I always had fondness for rain it is further substantial to me than with anybody else.I guess. While observing the hefty droplets strike my window when I woke up awhile ago I contemplated as to why this could be. Several ideas crossed my mind. Could it be that I am mesmerized by the sweet-sounding-pitter-patter on the housetop while sipping a steaming hot coffee, Is it that I am captivated by the stimulated fragrance of watery land?Or does it reminds me of my childhood where an invigorating shower never ceased to radically dampen the warm, sticky, inconvenient summer? I assumed that all of these are true, Then it abruptly pass off me that on the past days it has rained I mat up like a kid savoring the laziness of a rainy day. The rain gives me an alibi to fall off the appearance of the earth. The rain made me feel whole again…even if for just a temporary moment.

On a lighter note, I was busy taking quizzes on facebook and this result made me smile.

O : has one of the best personalities ever
S : makes people laugh
E : has gorgeous eyes
L : is a very good kisser

O : has one of the best personalities ever
L : is a very good kisser
A : crazy
R : funny
T : a smile to die for
E : has gorgeous eyes

its 3pm, kai bye!

0 comments: