CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2009

swing swing


First day of the week, the perforation in my heart exhibits itself once again.I expect I’m wrong seeing that I’m commonly right around these things. truth is, the notion of dubiousness constantly agitates each issue I consider asking myself. The current flows too deeply and its eminence is too autocratic for anybody to brush aside. I plead destruction to harm me, testify I'm mistaken and detain me in place firmly, or even with, barely a foot on the ground. I just despise having no dominance all over wherever the spatter is. Its just about beyond all doubt seems like I’m swinging topsy-turvy.

Instances like these, I purely contemplate of fancies that might contribute in placating the combats between my refine and miserable self. Momentary solace just comparable to my safety pill (Exedrine that is..) Still frequently suffering from migraine.It’s just fair that life’s unfair because these happens to anybody..I miss EM, boundlessly.

0 comments: