CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happyville


I'm still a bit sick as of the moment, though I'm feeling energetic for some reasons. hi hi.. Somebody's coming home today and I just can't hide the happiness and excitement in me.anyweiz, I have the biggest girlie-girl crush on Star trek's actor Chris Pine I had the opportunity to watch the movie last Saturday ( probably the reason I got sick, coz of the hot and cold weather) kei, back to the movie, well surprisingly I enjoyed it! I'm not a fan of sci-fi movies so to speak and having Chris Pine as one of the leads made it impossibly interesting. ha ha. (What can I say he's funny and he's oozing with sex appeal!) Yikes..I'm sooo worthy of this fever!

I'm thinking about getting another tattoo most probably @ the upper part of my back, just haven't decided what art I'm gonna use. Thinking of asking my Kuya to draw a pattern for me. Oh well, let's think about that later.


I'm excited to see Em..=)


Will be in Happyville for 5 days starting today!swoosh!

0 comments: