CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

IGNITED

****I sometimes miss the comfort of having someone . But I'm getting used to being alone. I've learned to let go. Proud to say I've moved on and that time has made me strong. I screwed up at one point. It's stupid, I know. But life goes on after all. And finally I know what I truly deserve and that is peace of mind and not piece of shit.


Dear Friday,

I've been waiting for you to come close to me and now you're here expect me to hold and cherish every moment we'll have together.

Nweiz, so i wasn't late awooOHMYEFFIN' LIGHTER'S GONA EXPLODE WAAAAAAAAAA .

2 comments:

wyteheart said...

"I sometimes miss the comfort of having someone . But I'm getting used to being alone...."

-nice one...
i can sooooo relate...

"i never missed him this much..."

(!_!)

osel olarte said...

Letting go isn't about giving up. It's about accepting that there are things that cannot be.awts.