CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Waiting for...

Egg tart addiction..nyumnyumm ;)

Someone who's not afraid of apples, watermelon or strawberries ( because Osel usually smells like watermelon, loves to eat strawberries, and would go for apple over coffee).

Someone who's not scared of wheat bread and would eat the fat part of the meat on my plate (because Osel doesn't eat taba).

Someone who would take me to Thailand just to watch an elephant show.

Someone who would choose a couch over a bed as long as he's beside me. (because Osel finds that very, very sweet).

Someone who will try (even just a little).

Someone who'd fly away from here with me.

Someone who's not scared of getting lost.

Someone who doesn't mind me being flat chested. ( ha ha!)

Someone who won't love someone else.

Someone who thinks being smart is a plus.

Someone who can keep a secret except from me.

Someone who knows me inside-out.

Someone who values loyalty.

Someone whom I haven't even met.

Someone I'm looking forward to meet.

Someone whom I wouldn't want to forget.

Someone...waaaaaaa...okai, I have to go back to work... :)

0 comments: