CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

SARRY!! ;)


I posted 3 blogs today (including this one) 'cause yeah, I haven't been updating this account..... And I've got tons of postings to do... blame it to micro-blogging (twitter) for I find it way easier to get my opinions across.. ha ha ha.. Hey! tweepzzzters follow me! okai, back... I'm kiddin' I miss you immensely, my Blogspot... I'll be talking to you more often, I promise! So are we good??! I came back, cause I did sign up for this. I can be very talkative and you, I, and everybody knows that Osel needs an outlet where she can say whatever "things" she wants.. ha ha!

Guess what, I have this thing of exploring my thoughts to the extent that even I, get lost in it. ;)

I might be struggling in terms of ideas so to speak or maybe I just want you to have a reasons to stay focused on me, that's why I'm holding back from sharing too much information- YOU'LL BE THE JUDGE.. ;)

OSEL IN SUGARLAND. ;))

0 comments: