CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hidden Anger


So where do I start?...it has been a hell-of-a-day and it's a FRIDAY. (my favorite day) funny and i wanna cry..(enough of the fragmented sentences already Osel!).

Well yeah, I'm almost close to hating this day. For starters, I've interviewed applicants for the past couple of hours (or so) and I can't effin think of a good reason whaaaaaa*&^)*&*^%&%*&*() .. FCUK.. leaving the decision to me.. AGAIN!! whatta whaatta whattaaa LIFE?!

Don't even ask me to spell toxic and refer it to yourself...Go and plant your kamote farmer!!!

Another thing, ship is sinking coz "YOU=5" means going down.. sorry for being this pissed, I'm only human and that is what you need to understand. So if your up for some fault finding of some sort let me know or better yet look at the mirror. I don't have any problem with how I present myself more that I don't care how I am being perceived. Feel free to judge me in whatever way possible, just how you like it. I'm up for giving you what you want if that's what makes you happy after all it's none of my ***damned business.. YOU SUCK and YOU SUCK BIGTYM.. are you even aware of that?? You and your Mickey mouse friend.........

Here are some tips for you Ms. Piggy:

First, DIET. that's DIE with a T for you.
Invest on clothes rather food.
Look at the mirror. (because I said sooo!)
Pay close attention to yourself and not with others. (love yourself, Darling)
Curlsss for your Hair if you really wanna be like me.

and of course STOP judging other people. ( coz that's just nasty! remember the mirror thingy)

Note:

Me pissed off = 1 bag of cheetos (cheddar cheese flavoured ones)

So, I am expecting 1 from you....kai, bye!


back to interviewer's seat..........................

0 comments: