CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2009

STATEMENT TEES

Statement tees are getting more and more popular nowadays. It has been a hit since day one and almost all the brands in the Philippines has already altered the trend of exhibiting clothes with different kinds of emotions and comical pick-up lines. It's always good to wear a statement tee just because in one way or another you're able to express yourself using it.I can still remember a couple of my first statement shirts that says " BOYS LIE" ha ha! (So true!) and one that says "Shopaholic" (True again!) If i can remember, I bought it in Anonymous and Fish way back in high school.



Its fun wearing statement shirts, catching other people's attention or by just making them laugh are the best part of it but there's just this one consequence of bumping in with somebody who's wearing the same t-shirt that you're wearing, Lets talk about inconvenience and awkwardness! ha ha!



I bought my latest statement tees 2 days ago, I've seen shirts like this over the internet but was too afraid to buy online. I just think money transfers are way too risky, there's this fear of not getting what you've paid for, or not having the exact design that you ordered, you also have to consider the size, color, or even the texture of the materials that they used. (Not to mention, the order form that you have to fill-up once you decided to purchase something..he he!) Luckily, while strolling with my friends at G4 we came across a booth named "The plain white shirt" wherein they are selling the exact shirts I wanted.( I uploaded some pics for you guys!)



I so love this "Little Miss Marian" shirt from the day i saw it online, why? simple, I am a pure blooded Marian and I'd be so proud to represent my school by just wearing those Tshirt (after all I won't be this good..ahem..ahem..ha ha!) plus it made me reminisce a lot about high school, friends, teachers, crushes, parties, night-outs, all those sorts of fun crazy things.


The other one I got says "Little Miss Snapshot" I bought this because I'm starting to develop a passion for photography its like seeing the artistic side of me progressing into something bigger and better. (After all I belong to a clan of artists, Its good to know that I inherited some of it.)

I think T-shirts can never go out of style just because it can be worn and paired with almost anything, and for better ways to wear it? make a STATEMENT be different and express yourself. =)

0 comments: