CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

*032109*


I bought this yesterday after our shift at PRP, I call it my peeping shoes because of the mirror like stones attached to it.(very useful, specially with guys wearin' boxers!) he he he!
And yeah, I'm not making any sense at all.. ;)

then, We had sisig hooray for lunch..pfft.. that did not satisfy me at all.. I dunno, what we had yesterday was too oily..it turned out to be "sinebohang sisig".. Yikes! so, instead of indulging myself with too much cholesterol, I ended up buying a watermelon shake at fruit magic. Ok, enough with advertisements. (Its as if I'm gettin' paid with this..ha ha!)

Then later on we found out that G5 had just recently opened, (M.I.A.,much?)
that only meant a couple more hours of shopping for us.lol. ('',)


0 comments: