CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

..PAO-PAO..



I've been so afraid of dogs because when i was still a child and had just started walking,an enormous dog, almost 4 times bigger than i am knocked me over, since then i've been frightened with dogs.Dogs may and do attack people occasionally. However, it is as conventional as everyone thinks, and there's a lot of thing that we can do to help us guarantee that we won't be bitten. To learn about their behavior and body language is the most essential of it all.


The further you understand concerning something, to the lesser extent it is scary. Most of us are panic-stricken for we don't know what a dog can do next.They can and they do make contact almost all the time through their body language. A basic awareness of a dogs body language can help us fully understand their intentions.


Begin at a distance, ingenously watch the puppy's manners and when ready feel free to play with the puppy and bond with them. My boyfriend helped me not to be afraid with dog since he bought me a mini pin as a gift for our anniversary we call him paopao by the way, and he is the sweetest thing ever (well, yeah! he loves me oh so very much!) and i am seriously and madly in love with him too. he's my baby, that most of the time i can't help but be excited whenever he's around. He's just so adorable,sweet, and playful and he never gets tired.

I think somehow having paopao helped me overcome my fear. Let's just not talk about big K9 dogs ok?he he! As of the moment i'm happy having paopao around and taking good care of him is my main focus.

0 comments: