CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Yesterday POST

"Me with 2 of my favorite officemates"


I woke up at 10pm tonight and i am terribly late for work, well my shift starts at 12am but i usually wake up at 9 to still be able to fix myself, eat dinner and play with my dog paopao and waking up late means dilemma for me.It also means that i don't have time to eat my dinner anymore, find an outfit i'm comfortable to wear, and apply my usual everyday make-up..woosh.. plus, i have to ride the bus goin' to work and it gets too scary at times. Oh, well i did arrived just on time for my shift. I work in a call center btw as a web admin and my campaign hmmm, i really can't say anything about my campaign for confidentiality sake. My usual Mondays are too busy to deal with and today is no difference, way too stressful to explain. Orders to do, more orders coming in, Reports. Plus, I have to run a test call for a new campaign and it was horrible. I know i'm good at it but the fact that i haven't been making calls for over a year scares me and it felt like i was gonna make calls for the first time AGAIN and this time i don't have a script and enough knowledge about the campaign. I just can't wait for this shift to be over. I need a vacation. A STRESS-FREE ONE. where i don't have to think about work work and work.

I just know it'll all be better tomorrow! I WISH! For now i just have to deal with all this..

WORK MODE IN SESSION!

0 comments: