CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

still can't think str8..

I am in the state where in basically want to do a lot of things all at the same time, i wanted it so badly that i can't stop thinking about it. I am constantly longing for change, progress, development all those kind of thing. I can't even think of anything to write about and that bugs me. I am effin confused with what I really want to accomplish first.(damn, I cant think of anything to say) I posted some pop art works that I've made yesterday using photoshop. I made those from scratch what i did was watch a video tutorial in youtube and follow the step by step guide in doing pop arts now I badly want to study graphic design..


Cartooney ME!


Pics that reminds me of Archie, Veronica and Josie and the pussycats..


This is lexxi by the way, I was teaching a friend some tricks in photo editing and he happens to be her dadi..



can't imagine i made these by just watching a video..( I'm effin good!)


2 comments:

Ryan Pesigan said...

Nicely done Osel :)

osel olarte said...

Is it the blog?the blog sucks!stil can't thnk of anything that's why i haven't been posting...awts.. The pics are amazing though,admit it..i'll be good in that field..